Hotel Policy & Conditions
The following are the highlighted Terms & Conditions of the Hotel.
Indulge in a worry- free stay as the Hotel strictly implements its Circle of Clean protocols to ensure the safety of all guests and employees. Bookings may only be permitted for Government mandated purposes. Click the link below for other travel restrictions.
1. Check-in time is at 2:00pm and check-out time is on or before 12:00 noon. Early check-in and late check-out may be arranged subject to room availability and appropriate charges. To guarantee room availability for early check-in, it is recommended to book your stay for the previous night.
2. Request for extension of stay must be made at the Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your check-out date, subject to room availability and payment of applicable charges.
3. All changes in booking, such as but not limited to, change in name, date, no. of nights, type and number of rooms, and add-ons shall be allowed only until 2:00 pm of check-in date, free of charge. The Hotel must be informed of all changes you wish to make through the Front Desk or through customer service +632-8397-0111 & +63998-8887788.
4. Cancellation of booking made more than 24 hours prior to the check-in date shall be free of charge. If cancellation is made within 24 hours prior to check-in date or guest is a no-show, the first night shall be charged to the guest.
5. Room reservations for bookings made online which have not been prepaid before check-in shall be held only until 6:00 pm of the check-in date. If the guest arrives beyond 6:00 pm, the hotel shall not be liable if no rooms are available and the guest cannot be accommodated. Reinstatement of cancelled booking after cut off is subject to room availability and hotel confirmation.
6. To avail of Senior Citizen’s discount or Persons with Disability discount, the qualified guest shall be personally present during check-in and shall present their Senior Citizen’s or PWD ID. The Senior Citizen’s discount and the Persons with Disability discount shall only be available for payments made at the property.
7. Smoking or using any type of e-cigarette is strictly prohibited inside the hotel premises. Violators will be penalized accordingly for every infraction.
8. Guests are not allowed to bring into the hotel any items that the Hotel deems disruptive or dangerous to other guests. Such items may include: pets, appliances, dangerous chemicals, explosives, & firearms.
9. The Hotel shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage to your property during your stay nor to any property left behind.
10. The Hotel reserves its right to refuse accommodation to individuals suspected to be suffering from communicable illnesses, or from any illnesses that may pose a threat to the health of its staff and other guests.
11. Guests shall strictly abide by the Hotel’s health and safety policies, including but not limited to requirements for temperature checks, hygienic practices, personal protective equipment, and social distancing.
12. The Hotel reserves its right to terminate your booking without incurring any liability if you perform acts violating any hotel policies, acts that may obstruct or hinder the staff from performing their duties, or any other acts that may compromise the safety of our staff and the hotel guests. The Hotel likewise reserves it right to charge you for any loss or damage to the hotel rooms, its facilities or any hotel items.